- Summer Services – 9:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall August 14, 2018
- Introducing Your New Director of Lifespan Religious Education August 14, 2018
- Summer Chime Concert, August 18 August 12, 2018
- Board of Trustees: A Message to the FUUSN Congregation August 14, 2018
- Update on FUUSN Parking & Santander Bank Lot August 14, 2018
Becca LozinskyFUUSN is a place where kids aren’t labeled. This community gives opportunities for kids to express the different parts of them that may not be recognized or appreciated by their peers. It allows them to expand their identity. For me, FUUSN has been a place where I could take a leadership role, be a musician, use my analytical skills… In short, FUUSN has been a place where I could apply different aspects of myself and not be labeled as just one thing. As I looked at colleges, I looked for colleges where I could apply my whole self.