- Sunday Services – 10:15 AM February 22, 2018
- Pledge Party Sign Up February 22, 2018
- Renewing Our Wayside Pulpit: Submit Your Favorite Quotations February 22, 2018
- Youth CoffeeHouse, March 3 February 21, 2018
- Over 60’s: Talk by John Nichols, March 4 February 21, 2018
Becca LozinskyFUSN is a place where kids aren’t labeled. This community gives opportunities for kids to express the different parts of them that may not be recognized or appreciated by their peers. It allows them to expand their identity. For me, FUSN has been a place where I could take a leadership role, be a musician, use my analytical skills… In short, FUSN has been a place where I could apply different aspects of myself and not be labeled as just one thing. As I looked at colleges, I looked for colleges where I could apply my whole self.