- Evening Song, Feb. 5 January 18, 2017
- Sunday Services — 10:15 A.M. January 17, 2017
- Introducing Our New Congregational Engagement Coordinator January 17, 2017
- Operations Council: FUSN Room Rentals January 17, 2017
- FUSN Black Lives Matter Meeting, Jan. 19 January 17, 2017
Becca LozinskyFUSN is a place where kids aren’t labeled. This community gives opportunities for kids to express the different parts of them that may not be recognized or appreciated by their peers. It allows them to expand their identity. For me, FUSN has been a place where I could take a leadership role, be a musician, use my analytical skills… In short, FUSN has been a place where I could apply different aspects of myself and not be labeled as just one thing. As I looked at colleges, I looked for colleges where I could apply my whole self.