- Sunday Services – 10:15 AM September 14, 2017
- Special Congregational Meeting on October 1 September 18, 2017
- Operations Council September 18, 2017
- About Us September 18, 2017
- Should FUSN sponsor a refugee family seeking to settle in the Boston area? September 18, 2017
Becca LozinskyFUSN is a place where kids aren’t labeled. This community gives opportunities for kids to express the different parts of them that may not be recognized or appreciated by their peers. It allows them to expand their identity. For me, FUSN has been a place where I could take a leadership role, be a musician, use my analytical skills… In short, FUSN has been a place where I could apply different aspects of myself and not be labeled as just one thing. As I looked at colleges, I looked for colleges where I could apply my whole self.