For those who are new to Unitarian Universalism, you may be used to fleeing the church the instant service is over. But at FUUSN, the party is just getting started! Coffee Hour takes place in the Parish Hall immediately after service and is a wonderful opportunity to get to know members of the community. Coffee and tea are provided by our Youth beadles and adult helpers, and we frequently have cookies, donuts, or celebratory cakes as well.
During Coffee Hour, you can also:
- Connect with Member Services to learn more about our congregation, request a name badge, and pick up the latest flyers and copies of our newsletter.
- Get information about upcoming events.
- Participate in activism at our Social Justice table.
- Learn more about members of the community at various adjacent events, such as the Over 60s Arts Fest Series.
- If Coffee Hour is feeling crowded and overwhelming, attend an Alternative Coffee Hour in a smaller space with a limited number of participants.