FUUSN Fabulous Services Auction
Annually on the First Saturday in February
The FUUSN Fabulous Services Auction provides FUUSNites the opportunity to bid on services that are mostly donated by FUUSN folks. Dinner is served, and the evening is meant to be a fun community-building event in addition to raising funds to support FUUSN. If you are interested in helping with this event, the Services Auction Committee is always looking for new members who like to have fun and enjoying working with a group.
- Just $10 bucks per adult gets you and your loved ones in the door to enjoy dinner, drinks, snacks, and the company of other FUUSNites. You are under no obligation to bid.
- There is no advance notice needed to attend. Just show up
- Doors open and dinner will be served beginning at 5:30pm
- The auction begins at 6:30pm
- You can use credit or debit cards to pay for your winnings, but please bring some cash to pay for entry fees and raffle tickets. Checks work too.
- There will be activities and childcare for the kids
- Feel free to wear your festive Mardi Gras outfits – nothing is too silly or intriguing
- Enjoy beverages of all sorts, including beer, wine and soft drinks
- If you cannot make it to the auction in person, you can always ask someone to bid on your behalf