Our fabulous annual indoor YARD SALE is coming up on Sat. Oct. 28! We’ll begin accepting donations on the REAR STAGE starting Sunday Oct. 22 after the service through Friday Oct. 27. Please DO NOT leave any donations in the building until then!
Start setting aside your clean, complete & unbroken items in saleable condition, using the guidelines below.
- Housewares, including small furniture, lamps, kitchenware, linens, small appliances, etc.
- Toys & games
- Tools (manual & small electrical), hardware
- Home office items
- Newer electronics in working condition
- Clean handbags, backpacks & scarves in good condition
- Holiday decorations
- Yard/garden items
- Jewelry (to be sold at the December fair, but early donations are encouraged!).
- NO BOOKS, NO BOOKS, NO BOOKS! (until the December fair
- NO clothing
- NO large sports/exercise equipment
- NO old or large computers/monitors/electronics
- NO large furniture or other very bulky/heavy items (our volunteers & customers have to move these things!)
- NO BROKEN, INCOMPLETE or DIRTY/MOLDY ITEMS.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO AVOID CREATING EXTRA WORK FOR OUR VOLUNTEERS & STAFF!
VOLUNTEERS: Please sign up online for one or more shifts on:
- Thurs. Oct. 26 (6-8:30pm: Assemble shelves, install tables, move donations from stage)
- Fri. Oct. 27 (9:30am-8pm: Sort/price donations)
- Sat. Oct. 28 (9am-1pm: Cashiers, floaters; 1-2:30pm: Cleanup crew)
We’ll need a lot of help (even if it’s just for an hour or two) to make this event a success. It’s a fun yearly community-building activity that benefits shoppers, volunteers and FUUSN’s budget!
Thanks to all who will help to make this event a success!
Yard Sale Co-Manager