Event Series: UU Plant-Based Eating Club Potlucks
UU Plant-Based Eating Club Potlucks
October 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Requirements: attendees must be vaccinated and boosted for COVID.
- Plan to bring a plant-base, whole foods dish to share (no animal products/ingredients including eggs, cheese, dairy).
- Bring list of ingredients and/or recipe.
- Join our Club’s e-mail list at email@example.com to sign up for an event. After sign-up, registrants will receive info about locations, menu themes, potluck contact info, and other topics.
Small Groups: 2023/Sept 17, Oct 15 2024/Jan 21, Feb 25, May 19, June 23
- Small group gatherings in homes, typically from 7 to 10 people.
Large Groups: 2023/Nov 19 2024/April 21, July 13 picnic (July 14 rain date)
- Typically 30 to 40 participants
- Venues include FUUSN, possibly Waltham UU Church, and members’ home for picnic
‘Hardcore’ Small Group: 2023/Dec 17 2024/March17
- Affinity group for UUPBEC members who eat strictly plant-based meals with no SOS (salt, oil, sugar).