UU Plant-Based Eating Club Potlucks
March 17, 2024 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Requirements: attendees must be vaccinated and boosted for COVID.
- Plan to bring a plant-based, whole foods dish to share (no animal products/ingredients including eggs, cheese, dairy). Especially welcome dishes prepared without salt, oil, and sugar.
- Bring list of ingredients and/or recipe.
- Join our Club’s e-mail list at email@example.com to sign up for an event. After sign-up, registrants will receive info about locations, menu themes, potluck contact info, and other topics.
Small Groups: 2023/Sept 17, Oct 15, Dec 17 2024/Jan 21, Feb 25, March 17, May 19, June 23
- Small group gatherings in homes, typically from 7 to 10 people.
Large Groups: 2023/Nov 19 (First Parish Waltham) 2024/April 21 (FUUSN), July 13 picnic (members’ home, July 14 rain date)
- Typically 30 to 40 participants
- Venues include FUUSN, First Parish of Waltham, and members’ home for picnic