Event Series: UU Plant-Based Eating Club Movie Nights
UU Plant-Based Eating Club Movie Night – Food, Inc
April 27, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
UPCOMING MOVIE NIGHT
- April’s movie is Food, Inc.
- Food, Inc. is a 2008 American documentary film directed by Robert Kenner and narrated by Michael Pollan and Eric Schlosser. It examines corporate farming in the United States, concluding that agribusiness produces food that is unhealthy in a way that is environmentally harmful and abusive of both animals and employees.
- More details regarding how and where to watch this movie to follow!
GENERAL INFO ABOUT MOVIE NIGHTS
- Virtual via Zoom unless otherwise noted. April showing will be in FUUSN’s Childrens’ Chapel.
- Usually 7 to 8:30 pm or 7:30 to 9 pm
- Details to follow via e-mail to group list.
- Join our Club’s e-mail list at email@example.com to sign up for an event.
- Format – Attendees watch movies on their own (individually or in small groups at Watch Parties hosted in members’ homes) and then meet (usually Zoom, sometimes in person) for facilitated discussion.
- Links to movies provided via monthly newsletter to the group. Also check resource section of UUPBEC webpage for links.
Months for movie nights:
- October 1 & 2, 2023 (choose one of the dates) Netflix Blue Zones series
- February 15, 2024 Movie/Game Changers, Watch Party dates TBD
- April 27, 2024 Movie/Food, Inc. Earth Day theme.