Event Series: UU Plant-Based Eating Club Movie Nights
UU Plant-Based Eating Club Movie Night – Game Changers
February 15, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
UPCOMING MOVIE NIGHT
- The Game Changers is a 2018 documentary film about athletes who have plant-based diets. The film interviews science experts in various fields, showcases success stories of athletes that have adopted such diets, highlights favorable scientific studies, and champions what the filmmakers argue are benefits of plant-based diets for both athletes and non-athletes.
- Watch the movie on Netflix streaming; click MOVIE to access.
- For more information, go to the film’s website via this link.
- Stay tuned for more details about logistics!
GENERAL INFO ABOUT MOVIE NIGHTS
- Virtual via Zoom unless otherwise noted
- Usually 7 to 8:30 pm or 7:30 to 9 pm
- Details to follow via e-mail to group list.
- Join our Club’s e-mail list at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for an event.
- Format – Attendees watch movies on their own (individually or in small groups at Watch Parties hosted in members’ homes) and then meet (usually Zoom, sometimes in person) for facilitated discussion.
- Links to movies provided via monthly newsletter to the group. Also check resource section of UUPBEC webpage for links.
Months for movie nights:
- October 1 & 2, 2023 (choose one of the dates) Netflix Blue Zones series
- February 15, 2024 Movie/Game Changers, Watch Party dates TBD
- April 27, 2024 Movie/Food, Inc. Earth Day theme.